Listening to: Youtube
Watching: American Dad
Playing: With Cigarettes
Eating: my own stomach
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking into someones eyes when I'm telling them how I feel.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
It has something to do with something precious to me...Yes, I still feel the same way
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
I would call , I'd do the whole I love you thing, and I would make a joke about haunting her.
4. You are at the doctor's office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I wouldn't tell anyone. I'd probably spend my last days living my dreams with the friends i care about. I would be afraid, but...I'd face it with a smile.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
Trust. I can go without love.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
Fuck my boss, and fuck work. I'm saving that dog. I can get a new job. I'd rather save a being, than go to a job with an asshole of a boss.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
Hurt by the one I love the most.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
Um....I wouldn't know what to say....
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
Well...Know...Because...She wasn't in a good place when she died.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
I don't know...I try to be.
11. Does love = sex?
In some cases yes.
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
No. I'm generous, but not that generous. I mean I'd probably have a family to support myself. If the new employee isn't disabled and can work normally. They can find another job.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
It's been...seven months? Therapist...I told her about my mental problems
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
Saying I love them back...
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
Umm....I really dont know..I feel so alone all the time..I feel like I have nothing.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
My friend Dani, She's my little sister ^^
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
Nah. I'm pretty happy.
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
I can protect myself.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
I honestly don't any clue if I would honestly
21.You are holding onto your grandmother's hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
I'd let go of the newborn....My grandma might hate me for it...But I wouldn't let her die. And I would hate myself for the rest of my life...but I love my grandma, who raised me, die.
22. Are you old fashioned?
Depends on what you mean.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
All the time...I'm a fucking charity
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
Never love at all. I hate having my heart broken
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I...I would wish to be able accomplish my goals without fail.